Our Oregon Coast Bed & Breakfast Policies
General info and cancellations
- Completing reservation form on website does not guarantee your reservation. You will receive a separate confirmation with cancellation policy for confirmed reservation. Our On -line calendar may not reflect actual availability of a room for your requested dates.
- Rates are for one or two adults. Each additional guest in a suite is $25
- Room Tax is 11.8% in addition to room rate
- Reservations must be secured by deposit of first night's room rate.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival. Credit card must be presented upon check-in.
- 5 days notice of cancellation required for refund of deposit.
- With early departure or cancellation of any reserved dates with less than 5 days notice, you will be charged for those nights that the room is unoccupied. A $20 cancellation fee will apply to all cancellations
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover card are accepted.
- Check-in between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Late arrivals please pre-arrange
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Children must be 12 years or older for overnight lodging. We will consider younger children by special request only.
- Smoking in Outside designated areas only.
- Gift Certificates. Gift certificates older than 5 years are Not valid.
Cancellations: We understand life happens and most folks have a very good reason for cancelling last minute. However, unlike most properties who have multiple rooms, a last minute cancellation greatly affects our bottom line and ability to provide the best service to our customers. We have turn other down other opportunities to rent our rooms in order to hold your reservation. If we are able to rebook your room your deposit will be refunded.